Led Olympic Games Sponsorship for Hilton Hotels Worldwide
- Comprehensive market planning and promotion across all broadcast, online, offline, grass-roots, internal and external communications.
- P&L Management to $25 Million +
- Agency Management including creative development, event activation, conference planning and execution and advertising, online, SEO and media buying.
- Brand identity and stewardship including new product and entertainment brand launches.
- PR management including leading internal and external team that launched Hilton’s Olympic sponsorship which achieved as high as a 34:1 ROI and millions of dollars in PR exposure.
- Athlete endorsement and activation including a successful athlete campaign that positioned our exclusive Hilton beds as a key performance contributor to athlete athletic performance in the games. Campaign garnering millions of dollars in paid and unpaid media
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management – Including acquisition, retention and loyalty program database of 20 Million members
- Event planning including various exclusive official Olympic events and athlete recognition events at official host hotels worldwide
- Strategic planning and forecasting encompassing various online and offline media vehicles and verticals
- Customer engagement strategies across all media, online and offline channels. B2C, B2B and Internal audiences
- Website Development including agency RFP, agency lead, development and maintenance on new brand launches, entertainment property launch and sponsorship activation among others
- Brand Integration and heavy involvement with cross-functional teams across many types of strategic initiatives including marketing, technology, sales and operations
- Celebrity Endorsement – negotiation, strategy and implementation including entertainment moguls such as Madonna, business icons such as Eric Schmidt and Elon Musk and leading internationally known scientists such as the geneticist J. Craig Venter who was profiled on 60 Minutes in November, 2010
- Ensured stakeholder value (board of directors, brands etc.) and was awarded with unanimous agreement on extension of Olympic Sponsorship through 2012
- Significant RFP & Contract Negotiation – $10 – $20 Million
- Entertainment property valuation and presentation to stakeholders
- Client Hilton Hotels
- Campaign Sponsorship Strategy and Implementation
- Launch Country Worldwide
- Website www.hiltonhotels.com