At Madison Worldwide, a Boutique Marketing Agency, we have extensive Marketing & Public Relations experience with brands such as Hilton Hotels, the Olympics and Live Earth, the global, nine-city concert among other small to medium size companies.
As a Boutique Marketing Agency our background is both broad and deep and involves entertainment marketing, significant technology clients including and non-profits as well as some high profile agency consulting on the TED Conference, Fashion Week in NYC, the Clinton Global Initiative and Starbucks.
We have also created high profile enterprise level partnerships were also created Live Nation, several airlines, Intel, E*Trade and Coca-Cola. Some additional highlights of work with our clients include:
- Led marketing strategies and implementation for an iPhone/iPad game that achieved 1 Million downloads in less than a year.
- Counseled Law Firm on their paid advertising strategy and corresponding platforms resulting in a cost savings of 25% and an increased revenue of 32%.
- Led Strategic marketing for a National Travel Agency through PPC optimization and Video Facebook advertising. Results have achieved 20% YOY growth in revenue each year.
Additional Expertise in the following:
- Public Relations
- Content Marketing Strategies, Development and Implementation
- Sales Strategies
- Online Digital Strategy and Implementation
- Graphic Design (Social Media Promotions, Brochures, Direct Mail)
- Overall Website Development and Design
- Social Media Strategy, and leveraging current trends on + Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit etc.
- PPC including Adwords (I am a Google Agency) Project and Team Management
- Event Planning/Management (From corporate roundtables in India and Singapore to a global concert that reached 2 Billion people to a conference at the United Nations for 350+ Thought leaders)
- Crowdfunding Strategy and Implementation
- SEO – Oversight
- Affiliate Marketing
- Celebrity Endorsement – A –list Entertainment