National & International Contacts.
Public Relations Capabilities
We have relationships with over 2,000 journalists worldwide, and are able to effectively pitch your product or service and get results.
Blogs and Influencers
Non-traditional media is also a very effective way to amplify your message. We have relationships with over 300 influencers and bloggers that we work with.
We always approach every PR engagement with a strategy first. We will discuss your project in depth and work out a 3-month plan to start. Typical deliverables include, but are not limited to the following. Engagement is a minimum of three months.
Press Kit Creation:
This can be delivered both online and offline, but it will be a key deliverable for media and to distribute with further press releases and stories.
- General Brochure - Brand Image
- App Specific Datasheet
- Company Background
- Management/Staff Biographies
- Digital Artwork (As Applicable): Logo, Screen Shots, etc.
A key to getting national press is sometimes well placed local press. The better and more interactive the story to the journalist, the better.
- Agreeing on an approved media list.
- Pitching Press Release(s) to approved media list. These press releases will be distributed and pitched to up to (50) pre-approved media outlets.
- Recap of earned media (online only).